With our hiking and paddle boarding plans squandered by the current air quality, team BBRE set out to find an indoor alternative for staying active.
And what luck!
Boise Fitness Week(end) is JUST around the corner! This is such a cool event that "aims to highlight Boise's top boutique fitness studios by offering our community access to discounted classes across the Treasure Valley."
Um, yes please!
By purchasing a "Sweat Card" you have access to 11 Boutique Studios throughout the month of August.
"Sweat Card" Options:
- Saturday, July 24th J.U.M.P Boise event and 1 drop in class at each studio throughout August ($30)
- Sunday, July 25th The Village Meridian event and 1 drop in class at each studio throughout August ($30)
- or Delight yourself with a 2 day Pass ($50) allowing you access to both Boise and Meridian events as well as 2 drop in classes at each of the 11 boutique studios throughout August .
We love this idea as it offers the chance to not only visit and get a feel for these studios, but it also provides the chance to compare the studios to one another allowing you to decide which one will best meet your fitness needs and goals.
All that while supporting local businesses and local nonprofits!
The Local Nonprofits are listed below, click the links to learn more about each:
Now let's talk about these "Top Fitness Boutique's" and how they can keep us all on track with our goals during fire season (and during this sweltering heat). This awesome event does a fantastic job at providing a variety of exercise types as well as locations throughout the Treasure Valley to make it convenient for all.
As a team who really succeeds in a group environment, we must say that one of our FAVORITE things about each of these boutiques is that they all focus on group activity. So, these are not the headphones on, working out solo type of gyms. These are top studios providing organized workouts allowing you to show up, socialize and bust a sweat as a unit.
Boise Fitness Week(end) also allows you to see how you may work a variety of exercises into your workout regimen. Several of these boutiques offer packages for a 3 months at a time or perhaps 10 classes a month, which is great as you can do 3 months at one studio and 3 months at another throughout the year and boom, you have attended 4 studios throughout the year and seriously added some diversity to your workouts. Each studio is so unique and offers its own benefits.
So, what are these 11 studios you get to sample with this fantastic event?
We will list them below with links to each website so you can learn about each studio and even sign yourself up for a class if you cannot wait until Boise Fit Week(end)!
- Cyclebar - an indoor cycling experience located in The Village at Meridian
- Pure Barre Boise - improve strength, agility and flexibility with four different class formats to choose from
- Yogasix - with classes from hot and powerful to slow and mindful, you are sure to get your yoga fix at Yogasix
- F45 South Eagle - in just 45 minutes you get a full-body workout focused on functional, everyday movements
- Orangetheory Fitness - this unique workout focuses on time spent in each heart rate zone, the goal is 12 minutes or more in "The Orange Zone"
- D1 Sports Training - with programs derived from Division 1 Strength & Conditioning, these athletic-based programs are sure to get results
- Barre3 - a 60 minute class complete with cardio, conditioning and mindfulness leaving you feeling balanced
- Ascent Life Fitness - High Intensity Resistance Training that leaves no muscle group unworked
- Corestrong - the only studio in the Treasure Valley to offer the Lagree Method, a low impact alternative to high intensity training
- KaiaFIT - a year-round fitness program designed by women for women with a variety of training focuses
- Ilovekickboxing.com - talk about letting off some steam! 60 minutes of HIIT mixed with punching and kicking your own bag has got to be the best way to get fit. At ILKB you can perfect your roundhouse, learn the spinning back-fist and make new friends.
We hope this has encouraged you to go out and find your fit fix during fire season. Let us know which studio is your favorite! And share photos on your social using #getfitboise and tag us @boisesbestre! Let's keep the comradery going during Boise FIT Week(end) and beyond.