After a year of cancellations, disappointments and too much solitary time on our hands, the Boise's Best Real Estate Team is ready to celebrate....well anything! We thought you might be feeling that way as well so we decided to find some fun ways to celebrate St. Patrick's Day in and around Boise.
Let's start with the family friendly fun!
- Support a good cause, get your fit on and have fun with the family during the YMCA ST. Patrick's Day Virtual Run. You have 3 races to choose from: Leprechaun Mile for Adults & Youth, 5K or the 5 Mile each priced at $35. You have until March 17th to register.
- Calling all canine enthusiasts! Check out the St. Puptricks Celebration, a St. Patrick’s Day themed dog event at the Nampa Civic Center Saturday March 20th from 11am to 3pm. The event does not require tickets and has a FREE ENTRY. Bring your family, friends, and don’t forget your dog (dog not required) and come out for some fun! St Puptricks Schedule of Events: 11:00AM Event Begins - 12:00PM Doggo Costume Contest - 1:30PM St Puptricks Talent Contest
- Enjoy a St. Patrick's Day Feast at Mountain View Barn. On St. Patty's day from 11am to 7pm they will be serving a corned beef and cabbage meal with roasted carrots and potatoes, homemade dinner rolls, Guinness barley stew, and crinkle cookies. To wash it down, they will be serving green beer, and other fun drinks!
- Take the family to Treasure Valley Skate for a DJ Party, costume contest and games. The fun starts at 6 pm and the adult (18+) session begins at 8:30 pm.
- Enjoy green beer, food trucks, treats and a scavenger hunt at Western Collective in Garden City this Saturday the 13th. The fun begins with green coffee and donuts and rolls right into green beer and at 5 pm, the Scavenger Hunt for the Pot O Gold begins! Must be 21+ for the Scavenger Hunt but all ages are welcome to the event.
Now, if you are looking for a night out, we have you covered.
- Head to Humpin Hannah's from 5 pm to 2 am for green beer, live music, bag pipes and Dj Lenny Len. All with NO COVER charge.
- Bear Island Brewery is whipping up Irish Fare starting at 4 pm and going until 7:45 pm to cure your festive cravings. Irish Themed Live music begins at 5 pm by the local McGrath-Costello Pub Band. Kids and pups are welcome on patio only.
- Join Potter Wines in welcoming back their Paint N' Sip nights beginning Wednesday March 17th from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm. $40 to enjoy this St. Patrick's Day Birch Inspiration Paint N' Sip.
- If you are closer to the Nampa/Caldwell area, we recommend getting your corned beef and cabbage on at Roots & Company where one can indulge in Irish Whiskey, green beer, giveaways and of course, a costume contest! The fun begins at 8 pm on St. Patrick's Day.
- For you introverts still enjoying your time at home, bask in the glory of "Butte in Boise - Curbside", a St. Patrick's Day Celebration, on the go! Each dinner is $40 and serves 2; click here to order and choose your pick up time. Curbside pickup will occur at Boise Centre's Loading Dock, 250 S. 9th Street, Boise, ID 83702.
The Boise's Best Team hopes whatever you choose to do this St. Patrick's Day that you have a great time and stay safe. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter so you can tag us @boisesbestre to show off your festive good time, costumes and we better see those pup costumes if any of you partake in the St. Puptrick's Day event! We will be sharing our festive photos too.