Great News Treasure Valley! Inventory is finally going up!
- Ada County had 437 active listings in the month of March which is up from 72 the previous month.
- $467,325 is the median sales price in Ada County.
- Highest increase year over year in the entire nation.
- This is up 27.2% in sales price year over year.
- 739 homes sold in Ada county in March.
- Average days on market, 22.
- Canyon County's average price point is at $386,000
- 399 homes were sold in March in Canyon County
- Average days on market, 14.
- This tells us that people that could not afford Boise have gone to Canyon County for affordability.
- Canyon County had 262 active listings in March
Don't forget to look for your client party invitation in the mail. We are excited to be hosting a "Night in White" June 3rd. Of course will be prepared with stain remover on hand!
Last but certainly not least, we are welcoming Kerry Cron to the Boise's Best Real Estate Team and we are so excited to grow together. She is our newest real estate consultant fresh from real estate school. She is eager to get started to so feel free to test her knowledge when you see her at the client party.